zaterdag 21 juli 2012

Liebster Award

Hello everybody!

I'm nominated for de Liebster Award by http://pollysboudoir.blogspot.be/ . This is amazing! Thank you.So, this is an award for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Hopefully Liebster award will gain them some new ones and make them a little better known within the blogging community.










Here I go :)


- 11 things about myself:

1. I'm a 15 years old blogger from Belgium

2. I like going to parties with my friends

3. I wear a lot of oversized tops

4. My dream is to open a hotel in a hot country like Dominican Republic.

5. I love marshmallows on fire and sorbet, mmm

6. I speak Dutch, French, English and some German

7. I like Zayn Malik ;)

8. My mom is the best ever

9. My favourite drink is Coca Cola

10. I Love my best friend

11. I'm secretly addicted at Facebook




- Questions from polly's Boudoir

1. What inspired you to start blogging?

>>> Before I looked often to blogs and fashionsites. I read also a lot of fashionmagazines and I thought: 'I begin my own blog' Voila ;)


2. Your favourite place in the world?

>>> My favourite place in the world is 'Zanzibar'. I lost my heart there. It's a beautiful country! The people are so lovely. They have nothing but they are the most happy people in the world. Respect for them. It was one of the most nice things I ever did in my live.


3. What is your favourite food?

>>> Carpaccio of salmon


4. What is at the top of your wishlist right now?

>>> A Yves Saint Laurent top


5. What is your favourite book?

>>> I don't like books, only magazines ;)


6. If you watch TV series, which one is your favourite?

>>> Gossip Girl, Glee


7. Favourite movie ever?

>>> Snow White and the Huntsman


8. Favourite fashion blogger?

>>> http://www.ohmyvogue.com/ : the prettiest clothes ever!


9. Which designer you find most inspiring?

>>> Louis Vuitton and Céline


10.You are a dog person or a cat person?

>>> Cat I think...


11. Tell a secret :)

>>> Hmmm, I like boys with abs




- Questions for my nominees


1. What like you the most in boys?

2. Why do you start a blog?

3. What's your favourite magazine? Why?

4. What's your biggest dream?

5. Who's your favourite blogger?

6. Robbert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner

7. If you going to shop, what's the thing you always buy?

8. What's the scariest film you ever seen?

9. What give you courage when you're sad?

10. What's your favourite fashionitem?

11. What language like you the most? Why?




- my nominees

1. voguetown

2. cosmocalista

3. keepintouchwithfashion

4. americole

5. .ohmyvogue

6. 1sillaparamibolsoblog

7. abeautyandfashionthing

8.beautyfashionandalotmore

9. xoxojanine

10. apossiblefantasy

11. fashboulevard


Kiss from Céline

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your blog :) follow you now!
    If you want, have a look at my blog & if you like, follow back.
    Love your style <3 Greetings Emma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen